Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Report on 2011 Goals

Oh, I dread this one. Back in 2011, my first post in this blog dealt with goals for the coming year. I made a few and I missed a lot. I'm not making excuses, But I'm honestly reporting. Here were the goals: • Read 75 books • Lose 70 pounds • Walk/ride 1024 miles • Meditate 20 minutes a day • Get one book finished and submitted (or self-published) • Enter a short story anthology at least once a month • Blog at least twice a month BOOKS: I quit writing down the book number at 63, so I'm fairly certain I completed this one and possibly then some. Vision has deteriorated so I will be reading mostly ebooks and hardcovers from now on. I'm grateful for the iPad. WEIGHT: Sadly, I weigh the same as I did last year. Tony and I are going to be starting Weight Watchers or similar together so this may improve my chances of success. EXERCISE: Nope, not that either. I'm thinking a "mile" goal is not as good as a "minute" per week. MEDITATION: Mostly. I want deeper more formal meditation though. BOOK PUBLICATION: Got three books almost finished. ANTHOLOGIES: This I've done. Go me. BLOGGING: This I've done and I even have followers. Thank you! So, what will I do next year goal-wise? Good question. I'm not sure yet. I'm still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment