Monday, October 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 9/30/12

As those of you who've been following my blog know, I've started doing Six Sentence Sunday. It's a way for authors to share their WIP with readers who are interested.

Here's the sign-up if any of you are interested in following other writers' work: 

http://www.sixsunday.com/

Without any further ado, here are six sentences from Madame President:  


“See what I mean?” Gregory whispered to me while Mr. Clayton took roll. It surprised me that he didn’t like Charles. They were both from the better part of our neighborhood, where the wealthier families lived. “You need to reach out to classes like this, the kids who’ll get out and vote instead of just standing and cheering. You guys killed today at lunch. You keep it up, Crystal will be as well-known as Charles Voss in a week.”


This actually came from Page 66, which I did just for fun because it is Six Sentence Sunday.

Thanks, everyone, for reading!

Rebecca McFarland Kyle, October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment